Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Jackson Dana Stull

Jackson Dana Stull

Sunday, October 5, 2008

What's Your Guess?

As we wait for Baby Stull to make his appearance in the world, I'm wondering when YOU thing he'll make his grand entrance!

Post your guess now: birthday, weight, and length.

I'll be the first to post mine below...

11 comments:

P + J said...

10/11/08
8lbs. 1oz.
21 in.

Lauren said...

I'm going to say 10/13/08 because he's gonna want to get Jay out of class.....

Anonymous said...

I will guess 10/10/08

8lbs 3 ozs

20 inches

-Kerry

Retroartist said...

10/14/08
8lbs. 6oz
21in.

Anonymous said...

10/14/08
8lbs 6ozs
21 1/2in.

Kathylou said...

What about 10/12/08--a nice quiet Sunday!!

Kathylou said...

7 lbs. 7 oz.
20 inches

Petra's Mom

Peggy Stull said...

10/17
8 lbs. 4 oz.
22 in.

Anonymous said...

Dear Petra - I predict that you and Jay will go for a walk after he gets home on 10/15 and then little Jaybuddy will want to come out and play. So you will go to the hospital later that evening and have your sweet little big 9lb 3oz 22.5in (with blond hair) baby at 2:37am on 10/16. I will be popping the champagne cork shortly thereafter.

Unknown said...

Well, I have the feeling it will be the 13th! And I bet'cha, that boy will be a 4.2 kg future president, initially about 52.5 cm long. (Jason can have his 4th graders help with the dimensional translation)

Amanda Blanton said...

10/11/08
8lbs
7oz
19 inches