Poor guy has a cold - probably the same one Jason and I had last week. He's a bit congested and cranky, but hopefully it will move through quickly. Jackson had his first visit with his pediatrician this week. His jaundice is all better and he's gaining weight well - he's at 8lbs now and has grown a full inch in 2 weeks! Unfortunately, Jackson's having a bit of tummy problems lately, so we switched his supplementation to a soy-based formula. It seems to be okay, but he's still a bit gassy, which has him in tears during the early evening. I'm also staying away from dairy, too, to see if it helps any. But, hopefully he's tummy problems will ease up soon. He's sleeping well - I wake him up at 4:00 - 5:00am for a feeding and he goes right back to sleep until 8:00 - 9:00am. Who hoo!
Oh, and another bit of momentus news - his umbilical cord fell off this week. It was really starting to gross me out. Now he has a cute little belly button!! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment