Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Jackson Dana Stull

Jackson Dana Stull

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weekend Fun

Last weekend was a bowl full of fun. So much to celebrate!

The twins, Caleb and Hailey, had their 2nd birthday party on Saturday. They are running around and talking and are so much fun to be around. I can't believe they are already 2! It was a perfect afternoon for their birthday celebration. Saturday evening we went up to SF to celebrate Mark's birthday at Andalu. Marky - you're looking fab for your age (*wink wink*)!! Just remember, J & I will always be 2 years older... seeing as we'll be turning 29 for the 7th time later this year, that makes you 27! LOL.

Sunday was a day full of celebration, too. My previous Genentech colleagues threw me my first baby shower. I haven't seen some people in years and it was so much fun catching up and seeing everyone. I had a fantastic time. Here are a few pics from the party...

Lauryn, Emily (4 months), and me:


Stephanie, Ella (6 months), and me:


My Genentech peeps:

No comments: