Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Jackson Dana Stull

Jackson Dana Stull

Monday, August 4, 2008

No More Ultrasounds...For Now

I went to my OB appointment today. I asked my dr. when my next ultrasound would be and she said...there wouldn't be one unless medically necessary.

*sigh*

My last ultrasound was around 20 weeks. That's over 10 weeks ago! I was hoping to get another peek to see how the little guy has grown, but, as of now that is not in the cards. One reason I was hoping to have another one was to confirm the size of the baby (I think I have a fear of having a gigantic baby. LOL). Dr. said my belly measurements are fine and in line with the length of my pregnancy and baby's size is just right/average at this point. Whew. Okay - I'll take that for now.

By the way, I'm going to be looking at selecting a pediatrician. If you have/know of a good one, preferably associated with Good Samaritan Hospital, please let me know. Thanks!!

No comments: