Its been a while since I've posted! Well, not much to report back on the baby front over the last 10 days or so...just waiting anxiously for Baby Stull to make his appearance. My last doctor's appointment was last Thursday and not much to report - the little guy is head down and his head is "engaged", which means he's ready to go. But, as far as
when that will happen, we just don't know. The Dr. said it could be the same day or in 3 weeks...soooo... we continue to wait...(drumming fingers). My next appt. is this Thursday, so we'll see if there is any change. Sorry I don't have more exciting news to share!
Kerry did send me info regarding this interesting article:
PETA Urges Ben & Jerry's To Use Human Milk
The thing that I find even more disturbing than PETA's written request to Ben & Jerry's is that in PETA's letter (which you can read in the link above) they indicate there is a restaurant in Switzerland that plans to make their soups, stews, and sauces with human breast milk!! However, according to this
article, that will not happen because of Swiss regulations. Um, I think I'll pass on the cream of mushroom soup, thanks...
3 comments:
A "cup" of ice cream has a whole new meaning. Aahhh...I think I'll have the vanilla ice cream in a double D cup please. Not to mention that Oreo cookies can now be eaten with nipple in hand.
I bet if the dairy farmers revert to herds of women for their milk instead of cows they'll go back to manual milking and ditch the machinery!
It'll be a while before I can eat ice cream again. . .
I just got the shivers.... nizzzasty
Post a Comment